[HELP!] Is it just me? Or is my board tight with the money?

Okey... heres the story:

I started off as dundee who wwere up their in the scottish div 1 to be promotion contenders. I was 2nd place halfway in the season and 7points behind first. I SCRAPED (Literally) Promotion to the premier league because my team hit a good run of form -> bad run -> Amazing run.

Anyhow we were crowned champions with 1 game to play and lost against partick 4-2 (tried a new tactic, 3/2/5 LOL.

Okey, freshly promoted into the premier league and BANG 250k to spend and sold some of my "overated players" and ended up with around 600k or so to spend. Finished 7th thats season (at the start we couldent buy a point) and the first game was away to celtic to literally F*****us 9-0 and we somehow managed to finish 7th!

Second Season again said we were likely to go down rather than stay up and especially with the BEST TRANSFER BUDGET ANDWAGES.... of a whole whopping 20k and 50k to spend on wages (also sold more overrated players BUT the board didnt give me 1 penny from the 2.5m we received)

AND i got to the 4th qualifying round of the Europa League before being knocked out against monaco wich also gave us a cool 700k or so. Oh and were getting more in a month than losing and im always under the given wage budget :\

*Edit: Altho the best player i got was Dave Nugent on a free xfer (only wanted 3.5k a week :D who plays well with leigh Griffiths) and some iceland midfilder and a polish guy :L

I have no clue how i got into the europa league tbh... i think its because dundee united & celtic were in the final of the socttish cup so it made extra 2 places for 6th AND 7th? o.o

Since dundee united finished 4th and celtic 3rd...

and what ANNOYS me is how HIBERNIAN! won the freakin title with their youth players??? srsly wtf? lol (HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FTW) lol

Having managed, amongst others, Elgin in Scottish Div 3, it has struck me that 1) Scottish Boards are mean in general with what they'll let you pay, 2) Scottish players will play for peanuts (at Div 3 level you can get a reasonable player for £25 a week if you look) and 3) Scottish staff cost less in wages than lots of others (you can get a coach with 20 goalkeeping skill for under £50 a week part time, indeed my three staff (2 coaches and an assman) were costing less than £200 a week for the lot).

Is there some sort of national stereotyping going on in the dark inner recesses of the SI lair I wonder?

Probably got into the Europa league due to the fair play award, cup places go winner, loser if winner qualfies though the league, 5th in league if loser qualifies through league, so the only conceivable way is through the fair play.

And I reckon your biggest problem will be the bank balance, maybe you're losing money hand over fist, due to the bad financial state of the game in Scotland.

depending on who i can find on a free transfer ill probably resign and look for a club in england/spain/italy OR i can get Hearts.... lol

*Edit: oh yeah forgot to add, the board are SOOOOOOO GENEROUS this season since ive kept them in the prem for 2 seasons now they thought theyd give a whole 105k! to spend -.-

Oh and we'll probably be relegated now because 8players just elft 5 of which are always in my first team swuad and are important players 3 of wich were in spl team of the year left because the board wouldent give me enough wage budget to resign them -.-

my only amazingly talented player now lies with Leigh Griffiths who i put on tugs training and is looking remarkably good hes only 20 and hes claimed the premier league young player of the year in consecutive seasons:

First Division: 34 Apps 32Goals

Premier League: 35Apps 17Goals

Premier League: 35 Apps 15 Goals

*Edit: he now wants to leave to win trophys....YAY! lol

Also gonna cash him in for a nice 3.7m (not bad for when i first took the job he was only worth around 500k) also cashing in on my main players to strengthen the whole team (thats if the board give me more than 5% of xfer money) if not...buuhhbye dundee :)

Archived