International Management - Bug in the late years

Year 2030something; I got hired as the US manager, and after a couple of games this keeps happening, to the point where I can't play a single game without going on vacation and letting it run. Apparently I can't play with only nine players on the field, yet I can't assign the two missing positions to anybody because they dont appear on the list. Here's a screeny.

Picture1-3.png

If you left click in the Picked column on an unselected player, the full list of positions will pop up as a drop down, the positions that are missing will show with a player selected who is not in the squad currently,

If you replace that position with the unselected player, the positions will then appear on your tactics screen

Hope that makes sense

I have had this bug too! the problem has occured because u have named your team and then removed a play due to injury or another reason but he still appears in the match day squad. So your assistant is telling you he isn't there if u remove all the players or just find out who it is and remove the player that should fix it!

Archived