So Frustrating! (Wink...)

Okay, get this -

I'm playing as Arsenal, away at Wigan. I'm up 2-0, winning comfortably. Suddenly out of nowhere they cut right through my defense, which had held them for 80 minutes, and pull one back.

So I figure they're not going to do it again, I try to defend from the front, keep it in their half. Get to 89 minutes and what happens? They win a corner? Why do I always give up a corner at the end? I defend one, but it goes out for another. Next corner goes right to the keeper and then inexplicably bounces into the net. It said Bramble scored? Wha...?

So, now it's level. I'm Arsenal, this is freakin' Wigan, so I have to win, you know, so I send on another striker, and what happens? One of their players goes on this run right through my defense on the left, passes it to Zogs, whom NOBODY closes down, and he shoots from the edge of the box, and it goes in off the post!

Three goals by Wigan against Arsenal! In 10 minutes! That's sooooo unrealistic.

I'm done with this game...

:D

From the look on his face he'll be demanding a (nicotine) patch and his money back!

LOL, I thought he was going to puke right on the sidelines - turned a shade of green. He actually sat down and pulled at his hair just before the end...

yeah right, jeez, this game needs to be more realistic sometimes you know pfft, how? man i'm ****ed now WIGAN? ...WIGAN! thats such a joke SI developers get your act together, we need a proper game..so much for 10.3 couldn't even patch such an error..wow...i hate this game

=P

EDIT:PORTSMOUTH JUST SCORED! LOL I DONT KNOW WHY IM SAYING THAT BUT I WAS ON THIS PAGE! 1-0

yeah right, jeez, this game needs to be more realistic sometimes you know pfft, how? man i'm ****ed now WIGAN? ...WIGAN! thats such a joke SI developers get your act together, we need a proper game..so much for 10.3 couldn't even patch such an error..wow...i hate this game

=P

EDIT:PORTSMOUTH JUST SCORED! LOL I DONT KNOW WHY IM SAYING THAT BUT I WAS ON THIS PAGE! 1-0

note: 1-1 now :p

Archived