How do i choose a feeder club? I'm Newcastle

Obviously, i know that you go to the board room and request a feeder club, but they only give you a few options and they are normally **** clubs like Cork etc, is there anyway of choosing any club you like? Say River Plate? I was reading a feeder club guide and it was saying which are the best clubs to choose but from what i've seen on the game you can only choose 1 club out of about 4 that the board give to you, am i missing something?

no, you can only choose out of the ones they give you. You should have more choices after you've been at the club for longer and your team becomes more successful. Eventually when you've been there for long enough the board will ask you which type of feeder club you want.

Originally posted by GeordieGazza:

Obviously, i know that you go to the board room and request a feeder club, but they only give you a few options and they are normally **** clubs like Cork etc, is there anyway of choosing any club you like? Say River Plate? I was reading a feeder club guide and it was saying which are the best clubs to choose but from what i've seen on the game you can only choose 1 club out of about 4 that the board give to you, am i missing something?

Haha - River Plate (one of the biggest clubs in the world) agreeing to be a feeder club, nice one.

Originally posted by x42bn6:

Arguably, both PSV and River Plate are equally as "reputable".

Historically, River are considered one of the top ten teams in the world, and the biggest on their continent. I would say River are more reputable.

On a side note, I would claim that PSV and Newcastle were probably equally as 'reputable'.

Archived