Is there any chance some of the older FM's will be put up free or for a small fee?

Seen a few others doing it recently, in putting their old titles hosted on their sites for download either free like some of the older C&C titles or for a small fee usually around a fiver. In another 2 months or so, I won't be strictly speaking bored of FM10, but naturally the anticipation for next version starts building. I've traversed the local game stores, and unfortunately theres no traces of FM05 - 07, plenty on the xbox 360 but I hate playing management games on the consoles.

So, it is a bit out of curiosity to see if SI/SEGA are remotely contemplating going down this route. I'm just beginning to scour e-bay now, shame I didn't hoard all my PC games when I moved, I will definitely have to do so next time I move they'll be one of the first things packed up. At least its only a fiver to get all 3 with postage too.

It is possible I've missed it already being up, so if I have can someone point me in that direction.

I never said it didn't, and if you actually read the full post, you'd have realised I'd already got them lined up to buy online. Kudos on storming in, ignoring the content of the post and just posting something ultimately irrelevant to the thread.

It was a question in general about SI/SEGA following in the footsteps of others and making them available online for players who wanted to play some of the older titles for whatever reason. It wouldn't have been such an issue for me if it hadn't been put in such a condescending manner with the "OMG google still works" I didn't say I couldn't find them, just that my local stores had none in so I hadn't been able to get them when I had been in town.

Archived