Loaning Players Questions

As the title says, I have some questions about loaning players?

1. Does loaning players help them develop better than playing in the reserve team?

2. At what age does loaning out not help?

3. Do the players have problems fitting into the team after loaning out?

Would also appreciate any tips or recommendations of loaning player.

Thanks

1. depends. how much they play, how many minutes, in their natural or not position, depends laso on the training facilities of you and the other club

2. depends why you loan them out. if you ask about them develp, then until they stop developing it will always be good.

3. not always. the same if a players gets sold

From personal experience;

One;

If you have a young starlet playing non-competitive football in the reserves, he will only get a fair bit better by tutoring him or just general training schedules. I would highly suggest checking out what the other team want your player for when the offer comes through, I will only ever accept loan offers from teams that say my player will become a 'Valuable member of the first team'. But then again, loaning him out to a really low division team wont do him any wonders either, as the training facilities will be poor, along with the coaches and the quality of football wont be the best. So in them cases, it is better to keep him, get him tutored and play him in some first team action every now and again, on a good training schedule.

Two;

Normally, the best time to loan them out is before they hit 21, get them as much experience as possible in before there development rate slows down.

I will keep a 17 year old gem a couple years til he is 19, before I want him to go out on loan, (gives two years for training and tutoring) and then ship him out for some first team action. Then stop loaning him out when you feel he can make an impact in your first team.

Three;

They don't usaully act any different after coming back from a loan spell, sometimes they 'morale' may be a little low if they didn't enjoy there loan spell and if they though it was useless to them. Normally, if anything, your player will come back and be able to fit in the team better than he would before. Usually, don't throw them into a starting place when they get back, just give them a few substitute appearances to get use to your team and formation, then play him normally after that.

But what if it does not say if they will be a cover for the first team or valuable member?

Most of the time it does? Unless your shipping them out to an affiliate, then you don't get that bit of information. Just hope that they play them.

Aright, but Celtic offered me to loan one of my players but it did not say. Anyway I can find that out?

Sometimes with foreign loans especially if the team is interested in buying him (but not putting a future fee), it does not say what role he will have at the club. It's kind of annoying, but it usually happens only when a player is in demand.

Archived