fm10.3 - curiousity of other peoples saves

i am fleetwood town (started with sunday league and pick a random club for me).

I am 5 seasons in now 3 league titles to my name (BSN, BSP, L2,) promoted L1 all in first season in there with no transfer budget and having 7 owners in 5 years. I am kinda finding this save in equal measures of fun, frustration and easy. My chairmen all have in the past sold my prospects and this season in particular has seen 8 of my players move to premier league clubs leaving me with healthy bank balance (around 7 million pounds) I was given for this season my first transfer budget ever for this save and it was HUGE for championship (£16.5 for avoiding relegation) However i am just wondering what other peoples saves are looking like for small clubs and how it is going?

Am i the only person in championship (or rather should say whose taken a small club into the championship whose been given a huge budget and doing ok) I am 14 games into the championship season and lying 5th 16 points off top (bolton and fulham top seperated by a single goal difference.)

Is anyone else finding their low league saves fun?

I have taken willenhall town from level 8 I think to the premiership when going through the leagues I never had much of a budget and made mostly free transfers. I think I got a budget of around 12 mil in the championship, and in the first couple of seasons in the prem I was getting budget of around 50 mil, I have never been taken over on this save so still have the original chariman, god knows where he gets his money from cos irl willenhall town are unfortunately broke so I think in my game he's up to dodgy business deals lol

Archived