Injury bug and patch 10.3

Is it just me but I get so many injuries and they are normally terrible ones like broken foot out for 4-5 months ?? I swear this patch 10.3 is worse than 10.2 and can anybody tell me any plus points they find with 10.3 ???

Is it just me but I get so many injuries and they are normally terrible ones like broken foot out for 4-5 months ?? I swear this patch 10.3 is worse than 10.2 and can anybody tell me any plus points they find with 10.3 ???

Never had these kind of problems on 10.3, tbh... Are you sure you aren't overdoing training or playing jaded players?

Never had these kind of problems on 10.3, tbh... Are you sure you aren't overdoing training or playing jaded players?

yh all my players are fit and over 95 condition normally but alot of injuries still happen. Not just me but my mate has the same problem :mad:

So how many injuries have you had in your current season?

and how many do you think would be a realistic number?

Seriously finding this weird how for once i've been getting realsitic injuries yet loads of others are struggling.

Im southamptom and have had 3 players in the last two matches that are all out for at least 2 months. Also had my defender injured in training by another player that is out for 3-4 months :(

So how many injuries have you had in your current season?

and how many do you think would be a realistic number?

Ive had 8 players injured and about 7 games in. The thing is that they have all been bad injuries and have caused me to loan alot of players due to this. Never happened on 10.2

Thing is, if it only happens to you in a small period, might be anything, from training to a simple stadistical aberration...

Keep playing. Should calm down eventually... Just had five injuries in two weeks myself after three months of no serious injuries, lol XD

Ive had 8 players injured and about 7 games in. The thing is that they have all been bad injuries and have caused me to loan alot of players due to this. Never happened on 10.2

I'm at a similar point in the season and Man Utd seem to have the same problem. My team is fine though, just two injured for a matter of days.

If anything, compared to the real table I am not experiencing enough injuries, although that could just be down to the time of year.

So play a full season and see how you come on, it should settle down as it seems to jump initially when you install the patch.

Depending on the size of your squad around 70 injuries a season would probably be about average.

So play a full season and see how you come on, it should settle down as it seems to jump initially when you install the patch.

Depending on the size of your squad around 70 injuries a season would probably be about average.

kk cheers. 70 injuries :confused: jesussss lol

Archived