Treble Winners, In here!

Just won the treble with my Leeds team in 2016/17. The title to complete the treble was my fourth consecutive one, the FA cup was my second and the Champions League was my first win. It's brilliant. I don't have any screenshots of the 'Treble Winners' news post from FM but here's my landmarks page:

30bjpmp.jpg

Here's the squad I've built up over a good few years with some awesome regens:

1z4zxqp.jpg

Here are two of my most valuable regens:

34j2mnb.jpg

Cost £1.4 million

w0i0io.jpg

Cost £12.5 million

Now obviously my players prices may be slightly over inflated after the Champions League. However, the biggest shock in my squad has to be Philipp Prosenik who was bough for a mere £120k from Chelsea (offered him to me) and is now an all out world-class finisher.

http://i43.tinypic.com/wv7o2c.jpg

(I have to link this photo as I'm limited to 4.)

If anyone wants any other screenshots then just ask, other than that, post up your treble winners.

-Phraz

I have won everything there is to win once with Chelsea. Don't have the screens though.

Won EPL, FA, Carling, Champions League, Community Shield, European Super Cup, World Club Championship..Just like Barca last year.

Although to achieve this with Leeds is tougher than with Chelsea, so well done.

Well done, im with leeds too been with them since start and in the year 2025/26 now. I have done double few years in a row, but last season just won Euro cup
Winning 5 and more years into the game is much easier and gets easier as more times go by. AI doesn't develop players properly and practically all big teams end up with poor squads...

Well I've won the League 5 years in a row now so it's not an overnight thing.

Archived