What does C.A mean for a player?

What I mean is, in the game what would a decent premier league player have for CA?

what would what a leading nation international player have?

what would a premier league star player have?

what would a ballon d'or winner have?

It would be great to know, because whenever I look, i'm often surprised how low some players' C.A can be.

It could depend on the attribute weightings to a degree. For example, physical attributes take up more CA than they do when people think of players IRL, so a player built like Iniesta will be at a disadvantage compared to one like Adebayor. Also, human players tend to aim higher than researchers or the AI.

The very best players in the world ATM have CAs of around 190.

It is expected that a key player for a top side, be them international or club, should have a CA over 160.

A first teamer at one of those clubs could have 145 CA+, I believe. This is the rough level of John O'Shea.

A decent Premier League player? I think 115 CA is considered the bare minimum for a PL player.

there is almost no player with more than 190 CA. great players like Pato, Messi, Ibrahimovic etc have from 180 to 190. whoever you see with 170+ is a great player. depends on the age though, because if he is 30+ the CA will be going at aorund 5 points a year down

thanks for that, like i said i'm surprised about how low C.A can be for a premier league player-115's not much!

na it's not that low, 135 is the average for an average premier league player. of course you can have a lowish CA and good stats and vice versa, it doesn't mean much. jeremy mathieu in the last few games always had PAs of 150 odd yet he was world class.

there is almost no player with more than 190 CA. great players like Pato, Messi, Ibrahimovic etc have from 180 to 190. whoever you see with 170+ is a great player. depends on the age though, because if he is 30+ the CA will be going at aorund 5 points a year down

IIRC, there are three players with CA over 190 at game start, and about 10 more with 180+.

na it's not that low, 135 is the average for an average premier league player. of course you can have a lowish CA and good stats and vice versa, it doesn't mean much. jeremy mathieu in the last few games always had PAs of 150 odd yet he was world class.

135 is a first team player at a top four side.

Archived