Uniloc activation key requested

I have the electronic download version - and downloaded the patch with this name: FM2010_v10.3.0_ESD_PC_Patch. I presume it is the correct one.

Like before 10.2, it is now again starting to ask for uniloc activation code every now and then... (I was one of the few that had the issue before 10.2 as well.)

Any ideas?

I've been getting the same thing as well. Had it with 10.1, it stopped with 10.2 and returned with 10.3.

It's random in its asking. It doesn't happen all the time, but pretty frequently.

I'm on a PC with the electronic version (and patch) of the game.

Matt - it's just that I had this issue previously and then it was sorted out completely with patch 2. Now suddenly after applying patch 3, it's back.

See this thread for comments that 10.2 did, in fact address the issue - for me, at least: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=171178&highlight=activation

But I'm trying to follow your advise and I'm stuck - how do I contact them? I'm on the site. The FM2010 PC page just lists KB articles. If I go to the forums there, I get pointed back to these forums... The "For more support options" just leads to a regions map. The "troubleshooter" drop-down option did not find anything - or I missed the workings thereof... Please help!

Archived