I started a team in 10.2 worth converting to 10.3?

Just get a better game from 10.3 an dit is worth going with it imho.

Tactics have changed slightly but you need to look at patch changes for details. I think overall it is better.

K..:)

Yes, if you update you can use your old 10.2 save file and the changes to the match engine etc will work with it. The only thing you won't get is changes to the original database, like updated transfers and so on.

However, once you've loaded your save game in 10.3, you won't be able to use it again in 10.2. So if you ever decide to go back to 10.2, your save won't work.

Yes, if you update you can use your old 10.2 save file and the changes to the match engine etc will work with it. The only thing you won't get is changes to the original database, like updated transfers and so on.

However, once you've loaded your save game in 10.3, you won't be able to use it again in 10.2. So if you ever decide to go back to 10.2, your save won't work.

im enjoying myself playing 10.2 but the only thing about 10.2 that bothers me is that some players get a outrageous asking price from my chairman i think. annoying habbit. so if i play with 10.3 it will update my 10.2 psv file right?

Archived