On 10.3 CPU usage has gone up from 30 - 40% to 90%+ during matches

During some sustained processing naturally CPU usage was quite high. Now though, during games its crawling to a standstill, not because of a lack of RAM infact, RAM usage is better than ever previously I complained about it hitting over 1,500,000k its now down to 500,000k possibly 600,000k like now after 8 hours of being left on.

Anyway, dual core 2.8Ghz Intel processor. I'm in a game and my PC is almost at a standstill because the CPU usage is never getting below 90 and its always running at 100% on both cores. Prior to 10.3 there were no problems with this is there some more information that can be provided to help understand the problem. Nothing else seems to be causing some issues with memory usage, never any problems when FM isn't on and there isn't much in the way of problems outside of a match. Occassional spikes in usage which slow the game down, but restarting the PC, application nor anything else I can think of is yielding a result at the moment.

During some sustained processing naturally CPU usage was quite high. Now though, during games its crawling to a standstill, not because of a lack of RAM infact, RAM usage is better than ever previously I complained about it hitting over 1,500,000k its now down to 500,000k possibly 600,000k like now after 8 hours of being left on.

Anyway, dual core 2.8Ghz Intel processor. I'm in a game and my PC is almost at a standstill because the CPU usage is never getting below 90 and its always running at 100% on both cores. Prior to 10.3 there were no problems with this is there some more information that can be provided to help understand the problem. Nothing else seems to be causing some issues with memory usage, never any problems when FM isn't on and there isn't much in the way of problems outside of a match. Occassional spikes in usage which slow the game down, but restarting the PC, application nor anything else I can think of is yielding a result at the moment.

same as you mate:(

posted a thread couple of days ago stating I had run patch on holiday made up to 2015

cpu use was at 100%....but ram usage wasnt as bad as 10.2

the game was slowing up at the end taking ages to run a week etc

of interest I was runningI 12 major nations lots of leagues and large db

Background programs are kept to a minimum, gamebooster is saving some on the RAM but nothing on the CPU usage. Without FM on, current CPU usage is steadied around 6/7% with FM on normally it used to be at 20 - 30% with it going up 10% or so for matches.

Now with FM on its up at around 50 - 60% for standard processing use; and then when in game I can't run anything else without there being a minute or two delay before it loads up.

Archived