Cannot install patch 10.3 boxed retail d/l

Getting frustrated now, don't know whether its me or something else but I managed to get 10.2 to work 1st time no problem but with 10.3 I have d/l the patch opened it ran the unzip program only to get a brief deleting temp files message and then for nothing else to happen.

Then proceeded to run the game to see if it worked but to no avail :( went through the same thing 3 or 4 times but no luck, tried downloaded the patch again and still the same thing happens.

Running on XP if it makes any difference, any help would be greatly appreciated

Download the exe version of the patch and that doesnt need to be unzipped. Leave it on your desktop then click on it and it will self install. Make sure that you download the correct version of the patch for your game.

Download the exe version of the patch and that doesnt need to be unzipped. Leave it on your desktop then click on it and it will self install. Make sure that you download the correct version of the patch for your game.

What you need to do to download the 3rd patch to your game IS:

1. click 'PC patch 3, icon to download on football manager website

2.click 'SAVE FILE(the file will save to your computer take 5mins)

3.click 'OPEN FILE' (2nd box on the right)

4.this will open the file on your computer

5.then select file and right click and select 'RENAME'

6.then move the curser on the file name to the very last letter and type in .EXE (in lower case) and press enter

7.then icon on the file will change too blue

8 then click on file again and click 'RUN FILE or OPEN FILE'

9.then follow instructions to transfer file to your football manager 2010 (only takes 5mins)

10.transfer complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Administrators

Delete all traces of the patch, restart your system, redownload the patch again (preferably from a different source) and try again.

Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Archived