Big problem with 10.3

Started a new game.

unemployed on automatic

list of teams available to apply for who have no manager..

tranmere rovers i applied for.

and a few others. got rejected from the rest half way into the season tranmere still says applied with no reply. yet they now have a caretaker manager.. since then i started managing bath . ..

looked in the job section and it says tranmere still have no manager and still says applied..... is this a bug? it must be as never happened to me in 10.2 but it did happen to me in previous fm's

yep i hate it wen dis happens. a few years ago i was playing with wycombe . left them after a few years. then they never managed to get a new manager and was always in the available section. well anoying and puts me off the game. alot more than one on ones do. lol

aww after 1st season finished they finally rejected my application and appointed someone.. i dont see y it took so long tho.

someone already asked were they in the middle of a takeover? if so then thats why they didn't hire a new manager.

• Administrators

This is an issue we're aware of with some caretaker roles, however certain aspects of it made a fix too difficult to do without potentially causing other larger issues elsewhere. Thanks for bringing the issue up though.

Archived