Parent/Feeder Club Trick

I don't think so, but I know there is a way o get two feeder clubs within two weeks. Ask the board for one just before the end of the season (say 20th June) and then again, after the start of a new season (28th June). Normally you can ask only every six months I think.

I started a English premier league season on the germany 12th june start date asked for one straight away they gave me the options i took Leyton orient as a feeder, then in august i asked again and they offered me new options but no english clubs this time, is there a limit to how many clubs from a certain league and or country?

I started a English premier league season on the germany 12th june start date asked for one straight away they gave me the options i took Leyton orient as a feeder, then in august i asked again and they offered me new options but no english clubs this time, is there a limit to how many clubs from a certain league and or country?

no there isnt a limit to how mant feeders you can have from the same country. its because links are made with different clubs for different reasons. i.e. if u made a link with a club from america then its for marketing your club around the world, which is good if you are trying to raise you clubs profile.if u make a link with some terrible belgium club for example it is done so you can send people there how cannot get a work permit in england so u send them there untill they can.a link with leyton orient is for loaning players to them and having first option on any of the players, so if they have got any1 thats any good then you can get them at the exact same price as any1 else bids for them. so when u ask for a feeder club, they will offer you the type of feeder club they think you need i.e. work permit or marketability as you already have a loaning club. but if you reject what they offer you twice then the next time you ask, they will first ask you for what type of feeder club you want!

no there isnt a limit to how mant feeders you can have from the same country. its because links are made with different clubs for different reasons. i.e. if u made a link with a club from america then its for marketing your club around the world, which is good if you are trying to raise you clubs profile.if u make a link with some terrible belgium club for example it is done so you can send people there how cannot get a work permit in england so u send them there untill they can.a link with leyton orient is for loaning players to them and having first option on any of the players, so if they have got any1 thats any good then you can get them at the exact same price as any1 else bids for them. so when u ask for a feeder club, they will offer you the type of feeder club they think you need i.e. work permit or marketability as you already have a loaning club. but if you reject what they offer you twice then the next time you ask, they will first ask you for what type of feeder club you want!

Ah right cheers for the info, i picked Leyton orient as there are one of my favourite teams and wanted a half decent side to send loanees too, league two is a bit low and championship is a bit high for some players

Archived