Starting out in South America

TH21

Hey so I was wondering... how many people usually start out in South America?

I myself, just started a career with Santos FC in Brazil and found it quite entertaining with all the good young players such as Neymar, who Brazilians call the next Robinho.

So, how many people start their career in South America and what team do you use and for how long do you stay in South America?

Did a Brazil save to get the Steam achievement, and really liked it! On my netbook I've started an Argentine save, but I haven't really done very much with that one yet..that's for late nights in the hotel all by myself!

After 10.3 drops, I think I might start a save with all South American leagues enabled...really wish I had more computing power!

I usually have an all-south-american game going as soon as I buy the game each year, but I started late this time around because I decided to go all-african instead :p. I did recently start a game with Bahia in Serie B in Brazil though, and they have a very promising team. In the past, I've had excellent games with Gremio in Brazil and River Plate in Argentina, and a not so excellent game with Nacional in Uruguay.

If I really wanna punish myself for something I start out in brazilian serie C. Worst chances of promotion ever, anywhere in the world. -_-

But if I actually gonna play in South America, I usually start out in Ecuador 2nd Division or Colombia 2nd Division. ;p

Archived