Nuneaton Town?

I have just noticed that Nuneaton town have got promoted in the second season into the Blue Square North.

Which is fine except for the fact that they play in the Southern Premier division.

Surely they should have gone into the Blue Square South or is there something I'm missing?

Nuneaton actually did play in conference north last time they were at that level. Confusingly, the Southern league isn't actually only for southern teams, it's for South West, South Central and Midlands. The Isthmian League covers London and the South East. So yes, I would expect Nuneaton to be promoted to BSN

I remember before I saw them play, chatting to a mate in the pub about where the hell Nuneaton was, as neither of us had ever heard of it outside of the league table. We arrived at the ground to find a massive flag declaring "NUNEATON BOROUGH: PRIDE OF WARWICKSHIRE", which helped us out a little.

I remember before I saw them play, chatting to a mate in the pub about where the hell Nuneaton was, as neither of us had ever heard of it outside of the league table. We arrived at the ground to find a massive flag declaring "NUNEATON BOROUGH: PRIDE OF WARWICKSHIRE", which helped us out a little.

I lived in Nuneaton but moved away. Back then it was called Borough, obviously it's changed from then as you pointed it. My mate used to play for the a few years back.

my mother lives just round the corner from the old ground...

nice place.................

not

in the two weeks i first went down to stay with her with my newly born daughter... she had her car stolen (my mother not my daughter)... garage door wrecked, the school across the road was on fire from arsonists... the playground had been TP'd and someone had robbed the paper shop down the road....

I had a police forensic officer as a dad-in-law once who called nuneaton the 'arsehole of england' ..... noice

Archived