disastrous season

When I first viewed this thread, there was a screenshot in 2011 showing his Rangers team in 4th position in the SPL. Not that it makes the thread any more useful. Surely it is not beyond the original poster's capabilities to click through to the confidence screen to see what the board's opinion of him is? :rolleyes:

Perhaps he's a new player and doesn't know where the confidence screen is. Did you possibly consider that?

Why do people always jump down othr throats on this forum?

Perhaps he's a new player and doesn't know where the confidence screen is. Did you possibly consider that?

As a matter of fact, yes, I did possibly consider exactly that. In considering this, I looked firstly at the fact that he has now played at least two seasons of FM 2010 - given the year of the screenshot. To double-check, I looked at his posting history: although he's only been signed up for a short while, in his other three dozen posts on the forum (1) he mentioned that he has been playing the FM series for quite some time, (2) he's talked about the fact that he has downloaded "a lot" of tactics from these forums in the past, (3) he's indicated that he has pulled several FM "all-nighters", (4) he's compared his experience of FM 2010 with that of previous games, and (5) he clearly has a good knowledge about the viewpoints and conventional wisdom of the FM-playing community.

Given this, I think it's safe to say he isn't a FM newbie; and he's also familiar with these forums, having either been a member previously or just lurked without signing up.

Why do people always jump down othr throats on this forum?

Why does everyone make generalisations? [/irony] :rolleyes:

Archived