Players Favoured Personnel

Bit of a weird one here, a promising youth player in my BSS team has two referees listed as his favourite personnel. I thought that was a bit strange and was wondering whether anyone else had this happen to them? or if there are any other funny example of favoured personnel?

Maybe but both refs have completely different surnames, maybe they are a distant uncle or something who knows.

Frank Lampard and Jamie Redknapp are cousins... They have different surnames. Chances are if they're related it's on the mother's side.

Is it possible to pick your own favoured personnel when you start as a manager? Would be good.

it wouldn't make sense because you're technically only supposed to have favoured personnel that you have personally worked with. as it stands now, human managers don't have playing histories so they shouldn't have favoured personnel at the start.

I remember in earlier versions, you could get favoured personnel during the game though. they wouldn't show up on your profile, but sometimes it was obvious. for example, when I managed Arsenal, suddenly I had some knowledge of Martinique; I'm guessing that's because I got Thierry Henry on my favoured personnel! pretty sure this doesn't happen any more though.

Archived