Backheel in 3D

seen a reverse pass couple times which was neat and sideways step then change to confuse the defender.

On celebrations I seen the whole team do a strange interlocking weave.

A player get up and sideways jump with his arms waving while he hopped from the touchline to get to the goalpost ready for the corner. He had done a last minute challenge and clearly trying to get the fans to give them some backing.

I have seen the gunslinger where he shoots his fingers in the air well it looked like it you know what I mean.

Although been told that was proper celebration sliding I yet to see it in ME. So probably the celebrations are limited.

They should add celebrations into a match ending.

"The Real Madrid team look ecstatic after wining the Champtions League Cup" and you just see them having a casual stroll off the pitch haha

That'd be a nice touch.

absolutely agree there should be BIG GAME Buildup too. The game Treats cup finals like a league game but you need emersion maybe we could have it as an option as some would just want the game kick off. Maybe teams line up coming out onto the pitch together and then line up for fotos etc. The final whistle everything going mental and one side distraught some stood bent some laid out flat on there back. The players receiving medals and the cup paradid. I know some would not what it but we do need something to seperate cup finals from ordinary games.

SI for years just not done cup finals right even gates for cups have been always strange and not nowhere near what happens in real life. Especially when unfasionable clubs get to finals they often dont still get decent following.

Archived