2010 questions

Hiya all, I have 157 hours on record with football manager 2009 but stopped playing because of the long injury runs in low leagues, where I like to play (my team used to have 50% injured players and some of my opponents had 80-90% of their roster injured) is this fixed in 2010?

Do we still have the Colombian 2nd league?

I can leave with the "simulation glitches" I've read, at least enough to get the value out of my money, but the injuries is game breaker, and is hard to test with just half season demo, also I'm Colombian so that league is a must.

Thanks a lot for the insight

Not to put you off or anything (it's a great game), but SI are actually increasing the number of injuries in the patch that's coming out this month.

And if the Columbian 2nd league was in the original game, then there's no reason why SI would have taken it out. If it wasn't, then I'm sure someone in the Editors forum will have created a database with that league in. :)

I've never had a problem like that with Injuries. But I also avoid signing players who my scouts report are susceptible to injuries. This goes back to the "Player Search" vs Scouts function. People who use Player Search don't even bother finding out about their hidden strengths and weaknesses before emptying the clubs financial warchest on him.

Injuries are not a problem in FM10 as far as Im concerned. And Vic I dont know where your getting your info from but I havent heard anything about whats coming in the next patch and I cant see SI increasing the amount of injuries, they fixed the too many injuries bug in an earlier patch so I cant see them adding more, it would just bring back the problem. Go out and buy FM10, I was addicted to FM09 but it doesnt hold a candle to FM10 in my opinion.

Injuries are not a problem in FM10 as far as Im concerned. And Vic I dont know where your getting your info from but I havent heard anything about whats coming in the next patch and I cant see SI increasing the amount of injuries, they fixed the too many injuries bug in an earlier patch so I cant see them adding more, it would just bring back the problem. Go out and buy FM10, I was addicted to FM09 but it doesnt hold a candle to FM10 in my opinion.

I was sure I read on another thread SI stating they were increasing the number of injuries.

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I was sure I read on another thread SI stating they were increasing the number of injuries.

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I seem to remember reading that in another thread as well. I can't remember who said it but it was definately someone from SI.

Yeah, 1 of the main guys said injurys are going up. They seem about normal to me as it is. A good 6 players out normally.

2009 was really bad, especially in the lower leauges. 11 players out if your lucky. No lower leauge team can have a squad big enough to cope.

I apologise if that is the case but it doesnt seem right to me since they put all the effort into stopping too many injuries earlier in the games build.

I dont think it was serious injuries more the little niggles and knocks that players pick up quite a lot IRL but dont really seem to do in the game as mich.

I think they also said they are increasing the fitness cost for each game so players are more tired after a game, which also to me seems about right how it is now.

Archived