Assistants/coches etc

I cant find to seem any good coaches or assistans i find it quite annoying tbh, tried through the search but the "world class or continental" coaches wage demands are stupid ! So just wondering if any one can name any decent ones ??:confused:

My assistant left me for a coaching role even though his personality is fairly loyal. Why take a lesser role at a lesser club, espescially if you're loyal. But anyway i managed to sign Dortmund's Assisstant Manager Jurgen Klopp, although he's really the manager of Mainz irl he joined Dortmund on my game as ass man and nows he joined me. He has great stats for an ass man and basically i just searched for an ass man with the stats i wanted.

@matt_91: What makes a good coach/ass man for you? You can search for attributes and let your current ass man only show you the realistic signings. Maybe that helps?

@ charlo116: No, Jürgen Klopp is the Manager of Dortmund both IRL and in game when you start. So I wonder how you signed him?

@matt_91: What makes a good coach/ass man for you? You can search for attributes and let your current ass man only show you the realistic signings. Maybe that helps?

@ charlo116: No, Jürgen Klopp is the Manager of Dortmund both IRL and in game when you start. So I wonder how you signed him?

Really? Oh i thought he was the Mainz manager, did he used to be the Mainz manager?

He was the Dortmund ass man on my game and even though he was earning 30,000p/w as ass man he only wanted 27,000p/w to be my ass man.

Yes, he used to be Mainz manager and signed for Dortmund last season iirc. They're doing quite well at the moment (4th in Bundesliga). Hence he starts as Dortmund Manager in game but I just checked my savegame from 2029 and he is Dortmund's Ass Man, too! Doesn't want to become my Ass Man though.

Why didnt i think of this !! I only really looks at their rating and reputation, good idea though :thup: Cheers for replys

Archived