i lose on purpose !!! is there something wrong wit me ???

90% i manage chelsea...in my current save im in my 3rd season .

the 2009/10 was a cracking season, very entertaining...it felt real. im one of the unlucky people to have a bad patch2.0. i had a lot of injuries .but still----

PREM- win, had to win at liverpool in the last game of the season...i won 2-1

FA CUP- lost in the QF to Villa

LEAGUE CUP- lost in 4R to N.Forest

CHAMP LEAGUE- won, barca 2-1

----------- -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- -- - - --

in 2010-11

was a walk in the park...

PREM- won it with out losing a game, finished top wit 102pts and 28pts clear of Man City. also liverpool,man u, arsenal all had poor seasons... Me, ManC, Spurs and Everton was the top 4...

FA CUP- won

LC- won

CHAMP- won

EURO SC- won

WORLD CLUB- won

- - -- -- - - - --- --- --- -- - - - - - - -- - - - --- - - - - -- - -- - -

2011-12

its the same as before, every one in the league are dropping points but not me ....its played 10, won 10.... and already 9pts clear. so i was really REALLY bored . normally at this point il start a new game..but i dont want to this time ....so the last 3 games ive lost on purpose..played a youth team away at fulham and lost 0-2, play a mix of 1st,2nd,youth away at N.forest & lost 0-1 ...told my team to relax, home to spurs and drew 1-1 and lost to hull 0-1.........now ManC are level wit me and im happy about it !!!!!!!!! is this weird ??

Give yourself more of a challenge or something?

Instead of going for one of the best teams in England, try a lower team in Championship and see if you can do the same :)

I used to do that with a Rangers save on FM08. Would try to make it realistic though and not play youth squads, just made bad tactical decisions that would annoyingly make me play better. The harder I tried to drop points the better my team did :( It was like the opposite of the game won't let me win "bug".

Archived