Cross-blocked-corner again and again and again

It does get annoying, I agree. I feel more crosses should make it into the box, but be less accurate(crossing seems to be really accurate when its actually into the box, for the most part). There isn't enough mishit crosses with crazy inaccuracy, although there's plenty in reality

Yep, it does seem daft how often this happens - especially seeing as how my defender rarely tries a tackle, and the attacker never tries to take him on, or do a skill, or wait for support, or attempt one of many other possibilities when he finds himself by the corner flag.

Yep, it does seem daft how often this happens - especially seeing as how my defender rarely tries a tackle, and the attacker never tries to take him on, or do a skill, or wait for support, or attempt one of many other possibilities when he finds himself by the corner flag.

Exactly, they never seem to try and beat the player yet every wannabee Ronaldo in the footballing world tries this. And I agree with the above post saying that there should be more crosses, but not necessarily pinpoint ones.

Archived