Coach urged to stay by the board??

maybe its because hes on the clubs favoured personnel?

Nope, I could understand the message if he was on it

I think that's just the standard news item when one of your backroom staff gets offered a job as manager.

Happens to me as well.

Never seen that particular message before, why do the board want him to stay?

just curious... have you lost the SPL yet? I see your in 2017. I'm in June of 2015 and won it every year by at least 20+ points over the Rangers.

Not yet, had a scare last season though, Kilmarnock were on top of the table from the start until mid January!

The board somehow mistakenly thinks that the club will be losing its existing manager. I take it you're doing well?

I'm meeting my targets, signed a new 4 year contract at the start of the season, club loyalty of 17 and nobody down as interested.

I was thinking that the game is telling me that this coach will get better? :confused:

He stayed anyways, doubling wages bring out the loyalty in people! :D

I've seen this happen on many occasions and i've noticed (i think) what the contributing factor is. I think it's when you have hired a manager as a coach and then he gets offered a managers job else where. I tend to employ lots of managers willing to take a coaching role as they have good det, mot, dis, etc so i've seen this message frequently.

I've seen this happen on many occasions and the i've noticed (i think) what the contributing factor is. I think it's when you have hired a manager as a coach and then he gets offered a managers job else where. I tend to employ lots of managers willing to take a coaching role as they have good det, mot, dis, etc so i've seen this message frequently.

That explains alot alright

Have you noticed these coaches/managers stats improving more so than a regular coach?

That explains alot alright

Have you noticed these coaches/managers stats improving more so than a regular coach?

no not really, just good coaches for normally a small wage (intially) but they normally get picked up by other clubs a year or two down the line.

I saw something like this for the first time just recently, Mick McCarthy got sacked by Wolves and the Sheffield Utd manager said he wanted the Wolves job and then his board released a statement saying they hope he would stay. He left like a day later because he got the Wolves job.

Archived