2 annoying FM10 issues!

1/ Yet again with this latest release I dont seem to be able to scout another specific "team" (except my next opponents, which is a tactical overview assessment anyway). If I am manager of Rangers (for example) I would like the option of scouting (for example) Newcastle (as you may IRL). Unless I scout all their players individually I cannot though...can I? Am I missing something?

2/ When a scout leaves his scouting schedules are instantly written off - these for me are often part of an organised scouting plan. I would like the option to transfer these en bloc to another scout before it is too late.

Actually enjoying game though overall.

highlight one player... press control+A .. right click, scout ... voila .. all newcastle players scouted en mass

Thanks, I never knew that!

Still think scouts should be able to assess a club and give you a shortlist or precis of recommendations. It may sound a bit lazy but surely that would happen in real life?

I think the next opponent scout reports should be a lot more in-depth. I think they should list whether the team plays a tagert man, likes to play passing football, and in general would like a report on every player who is expected to play. For instance the report on Ronaldo may sound something like 'Ronaldo recieves the ball to feet often, looks to run at the full-back with his blistering pace. I suggest putting our strongest and/or quickest full back up against him to try and combat this problem'.

Archived