Cannot Sign Sergio Canales?

Ty

His minimum release clause on my game is £2m

I am Newcastle, just started, and he is the only target I want to bring in.

So I offload Coloccini for £675k loan fee, giving me around £40k wage to play with and the £675k.

So I offer £2m over 48 months for Canales and he is interested in signing.

Contract offer comes up and he is asking for Backup, £8.5k a week and £90k signing on...

I offer him this only for him to come back and say, he rejects us as he doesn't want to move to England or something similiar.

I bump the wages up to £35k a week, £200k signing on and a lot of bonus' and yet the same thing happends.

Why would he be listed as interest, say his demands only to reject them :confused: :) Could someone clear this up for me?

you sure you're meeting he's bonus and his player role? try it with something higher than backup

I meant to say, when I offered £36k a week, I offered him Key Player, £1.8m signing on, max bonus, max goal bonus and stuff, 25% rise and all that. So his wage was 4x what he was asking, and some of his bonuses was 20x what he was asking...

He just refuses to move England which is weird seen as he is interested and only wants £8k a week! :confused:

I meant to say, when I offered £36k a week, I offered him Key Player, £1.8m signing on, max bonus, max goal bonus and stuff, 25% rise and all that. So his wage was 4x what he was asking, and some of his bonuses was 20x what he was asking...

He just refuses to move England which is weird seen as he is interested and only wants £8k a week! :confused:

he's probually seen our weather ;)

I think he doesn't want to move out of his local area. I am Barca and once or twice I've had youth players say they don't want to move away from their local city (eg, Bilbao in one case) to join us. Mind you you might need to up your reputation to get Sergio.

Archived