italian cash

just a question for those who play serie a. can anyone tell me how much in the way of tv/ prize money you receive? im as roma seriously skint halfway through season1 say i finish 4th what can i look forward to at the end of the season??

If you go to the League Table and click Rules, you'll see how much you get in each position.

Furthermore, the Champions League/Europa League will also benefit you in terms of a lump sum if you were in those competitions.

But this post is in the wrong forum :p

If you go to the League Table and click Rules, you'll see how much you get in each position.

Furthermore, the Champions League/Europa League will also benefit you in terms of a lump sum if you were in those competitions.

But this post is in the wrong forum :p

i realised it was in the wrong place sorry can it be moved to general discussion someone

you dont get any real money for league position, winning nets you 1.89mln if im correct.. tv money depends, i get around 75-90mln with roma, but its already 2017-2018 season

in the end, i got about 200mln transfer budged this year.. so i cant say im exactly poor.. not that i spend half of it. usually around 30-50mln.. but i sell some, and in the end its pretty much nothing spent ,

With Milan I got a transfer budget of £130m after winning the league in my first season. The TV money is negotiated by the club so I think it depends on your reputation. Anything between about £50m and £100m is about right, probably.

Archived