Why do "until end of season" loan deals not include playoffs?

The end of the season.....should mean the end of your season though, the playoffs are still officially part of the season...

I think, you should get a 12 month option? that may be for play offs aswell as EOS may mean end of the 46 game season. Bit of a long shot but..

Really, when does that occur? I've yet to be informed of it. I'll wait and see.

Not that it matters much, my 32 goal striker and his 37 goal strike partner failed me horribly and we lost the first leg 2-0 to to a poopy Southend side with a goal difference 42 less than ours; who totalled a whopping 4 shots on target and crafted a mighty 1 clear cut opening. Needless to say, one was a "30 yard screamer" from their lethal, long-shot-stat-of-3 left back (his 1st goal of the season, in 47 starts). SIGH.

Didn't happen in 09.

Haven't played LLM this year so I wouldn't know, but I really hope you're right.

It happened to me last season. I was told the loan deals would end soon and started panicing because I reached the play offs. The date past and I checked the loan end date and it had moved till after the next game. Then I got to the finals and the loan end date had changed till the final.

If you have loaned them untill the end of the season, then they will be their for the playoffs..

I think only emergancy loans can not be extended for the playoffs, Burnley in real life had Rhys Williams on emergancy loan from Middlesbrough towards the end of last season, and we tried to extend the loan for the playoffs, but the FA rejected it.

Archived