Reserves/Youth teams

Earlier today, I accidentally hit "continue" while I was busy sorting out who to drop to the reserves for a reserves match, and then did all my dropping as soon as I had control again.

I wondered if the players were actually going to be selected or not, so I went to the reserves page and asked my assman to select a team.

As I feared, he selected a team that did NOT include the players I had just dropped after the "continue".

I then selected those overlooked players for the reserves team myself and did "save selection" afterwards.

To my delight, the assman used the selection I saved for the lineup for the reserves match that very night!

What would be really nice would be the ability to instruct the person managing either the reserve or youth team that players x, y and z MUST play in a specific game but that he can then select the rest of the team, without having to take control.

That would be the ideal thing as I dont want to take control but do want certain players to play.

Well, that's what I'm saying... it looks like you CAN!

You just have to "save selection" in the reserve team page. ^^

Having only done this once, I don't know if it was just coincidence or if it is supposed to be like that.

Archived