any ways to speed this up

it seems like the processing is taking longer than 09 and that cant be right considering it has lower spec requirements and also is supposed to be faster so any ideas how to speed up my game :D

Download a program called Game booster. It defragments FM and also closes unnecessery programs whilst your playing FM. Speeds up the game a lot.

Also go to FM>preferences>general and change proccessing speed to fastest.

:thup:

Yeh! Go FM! Lol. Hope gamebooster works well for you.

Also if your computer is going slow I'd recommend dowloading advanced system care. It's made by the same company as gamebooster and has lots of useful utilities that can speed up your computer a lot.

Without knowing what leagues you're running or your system specs/upgrade potential its a little differcult. :p

Anyway, to go along with the previous suggestions, keeping your PC as clean as possible is always a good idea, and not just for FM. Depending on how often you intsall/uninstall programs or download music/movies/whatever, delete files etc a defrag every 2 weeks is always a good idea, to keep the files contiguous (next to each other) making them quicker to find for your hard drive. :)

Start task manager in windows. click the processes tab and find "fm.exe". Right-click on fm.exe and set the priority to "realtime" or "highest", depending on what version of windows you are running.

This was a trick used ages ago to speed up past versions of CM/FM, dunno if it still works, but you can try :)

Yes it still works but I've found it can make other programs on the computer crash if you run FM at the same time as other programs (Internet etc).

Yeah, that is true, but if your are struggling to run FM in the first place, your hardly gonna be running anything else that could slow FM down, are you?

Archived