2 Suggestions

I have 2 Suggestions i would love to see implemented in the game.

Touchline instructions - Add time wasting option to either lessen time wasting or increase it.

Ratings without goals - Sometimes players have apauling games but get great figures by scoring a goal or an assist. I would like to see an option on the players screen for ratings with goals or assist boosts taken off. This work best for defence players they may have an amazingly bad game but get a rating of 7.5 via virtue of a corner header.

Any feedback welcome.

Touchline instructions is already there, just change to retain possession/take a breather to waste time, to lessen time wasting then get ball forward.

Also change strategy to more defensive or attacking this will change your time wasting accordingly.

I have 2 Suggestions i would love to see implemented in the game.

Touchline instructions - Add time wasting option to either lessen time wasting or increase it.

Ratings without goals - Sometimes players have apauling games but get great figures by scoring a goal or an assist. I would like to see an option on the players screen for ratings with goals or assist boosts taken off. This work best for defence players they may have an amazingly bad game but get a rating of 7.5 via virtue of a corner header.

Any feedback welcome.

As others have said, for the 'time wasting' option, there is already many instructions that mean virtually the same thing. But I agree, it wouldn't hurt to add this.

The second one I have to disagree with though; I've had players score two goals, yet still get 6 ratings due to the fact they've had a bad game. I guess everybody's game is different though.

Archived