Backroom Meetings - Stupid Stuff going on

Why is that almost every single time in a back room meeting when my arse-man tells me to praise or critisize form it almost always comes back to haunt me and the player disagrees and their morale drops. STOP telling me to do things you dumb arse. Seriously if he maybe got it right once in a while I could understand he makes mistakes but almost every single freakin time the player morale will drop. Stupid stupid stupid.

I ingore the Backroom Meeting as they are stupid and it is waste of my time clicking the bloody buttons as I want to get on with the game on what I know. You are the Manager and You are the Judge on what best for the players on to improve skills or tactic or having good gameplan.

Everyone have Different view on what they want work on. Should You listen to the ass man or backroom meeting or should you do it yourself on your judgements. :)

The choice is your :)

I just got this thought it was very stupid Misimovic and Madlung are good squad players, and I just got Aleleye in on a free, but Cacador one of my coaches was unhappy with the wages:

VfLWolfsburg.png

And the next bit of advice (which I've just noitced now) is to give a player I'm selling off for £2.6m a new contract.:eek:

I noticed that my ass man's advice for praising players was 1) usually off (ie, a striker had a five-game run of 7.6, 6.9, 7.2, 7.0, 6.6 and he wanted me to praise him...uh, no) and 2) disagreed with by one of my first team coaches, so I fired the ass man and made my 1st team coach the new ass man. No more stupid advice on praising adequate performances at best. BTW, I routinely fire my ass men for stupid behaviour: gave a dumb press conference (our run won't continue -- what? you twit!), recommended a poor player, told me to sell my best young player, told me to tell a 32-year old vet should change his game. Any of these and a zillion more = unemployment. I hold meetings because sometimes there is good advice, but the pre-game meetings? Eh, no. I score most of my goals in the 32nd and 68th minutes. Uhhhh, ok. What good does that do me? My life was not improved with such knowledge and I regret having let that asshat keep his job when I took over.

Its just advice and its your final judgement is all that matters but if they are good coaches/assistants with high attributes in what they are talking about (their preferred tactics is similar to how you play when it comes to tactics) then they could be possibly justifying their salaries.

If we all got the same squad of players, no doubt there would be a variation of tactics and team selection etc. Our interpretation of football is different and so will your coaches. Whether he's right or wrong is one thing, whether it improves your team is another. I think it reflects what happens IRL

Archived