AFC Telford

A up Whiz Kids!!!

I've started a game with these bad boys and I'm struggling to sign any one decent, and even when i go on player search and try to loan in any interested players from the loan list they seem to reject me and i don't understand why?

any ways just wanted to know if anyone has any ideas of some good freebies to get that would come to Telford, I've already brought in Sean Doherty on a free and would like to hear more of the same?

I can only think of one at the moment, inigo Idiakez. He may be old but he worked wonders for me at stevenage, got about 3 seasons out of him aswell I think. I think there is a thread somewhere for player reccomendations for all different leagues, you may want to look there.

I guess Doherty is the first signing for every managers from Championship to BSN/S. :) SI should really do something to those overrated free agents.

Anyway, you don't need to sign anyone for Telford, things have been going well for them recently: :D

I guess Doherty is the first signing for every managers from Championship to BSN/S. :) SI should really do something to those overrated free agents.

Anyway, you don't need to sign anyone for Telford, things have been going well for them recently: :D

Nice one. Lol :D

Telford are the blues?

I've been playing Telford recently but my best transfers are Polish (I'm from Poland and I have Polish League active) so they probably don't exist in you game.

Anyway, looking at the England-based players I've bought first season: Doherty, San Lee, Hodgkiss, Sylvain Legwinski...

what is the list of players?

ARTUR PROKOP

RAFEK KRUPA

BOUBACAR BALDE

AURELLIEN BRUGNAILD

KLEMEN KLUNST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

PAWEL ZUK

DARREN BARNARD

DAMIEN GACKI

BENJAMIN LONGUE

PATRYK STEMPLEWSKI

LUDOVIC MARY

HENRI TIMMER

BEN PREDNIK

B FABRA

CHARLES DEVINEAU

ROGIER KOORDES

LILLIAN LASLANDES

MILKO PIEREN

LAURENT LEROY

VALENTEN MRAK

STEPHANE CALCE

HAMMOUTI

JEAN LOUIS MONTERO

OSWALD SNIP

PLAVEC

BAKBOORD

BURGOS A DUTCH WINGER OVER 36 YRS OLD V GOOD

ROBIN WINGAARDE

PELLEGRINO

TROMMEL

REFOS

VAN DER BAN

VAN DE BRINK

VIRGIL BREETVALD THIS GUY IS AMAZING FAIRLY GOOD STATS BUT SCORES OVER 30 GOALS A SEASON

LOCATELLI

AYDIN

GRAVAN

PLET

SOMMEN

KNOOK

PAVIOT

KARLAS

GRUSZCYNSKI

MOEN

PASCAL BEDROSSIAN

JOHN VELDMAN

INIA

DRUMUSGLU

DE VREEDE

YOHAN GUICHARD

THESE PLAYERS ALL SIGNED FOR CHEMLSFORD CITY AND ARE DEFINATLY WORTH A LOOK some are old but really dont let it put you off, you need all players loaded from france and holland

A up Whiz Kids!!!

I've started a game with these bad boys and I'm struggling to sign any one decent, and even when i go on player search and try to loan in any interested players from the loan list they seem to reject me and i don't understand why?

any ways just wanted to know if anyone has any ideas of some good freebies to get that would come to Telford, I've already brought in Sean Doherty on a free and would like to hear more of the same?

how did you get on with those players i gave you

Archived