someone please help me

Hi, would be so grateful if someone could help me out here.

Ok, I un-installed my football manager and then when i try and install it when it finishes installing it says this " The installation of football manager 2008 is finished, but some serious errors occured during the install. please see the installation log for details".

when i go into the program files and into football manager there is no icon there for it to even start up.

anyone ever had this problem / know what the problem is ?

would be appreciated thanks.

Hi, would be so grateful if someone could help me out here.

Ok, I un-installed my football manager and then when i try and install it when it finishes installing it says this " The installation of football manager 2008 is finished, but some serious errors occured during the install. please see the installation log for details".

when i go into the program files and into football manager there is no icon there for it to even start up.

anyone ever had this problem / know what the problem is ?

would be appreciated thanks.

ashely : yeah its the legal version i'm using, and when i installed it again this came up. " C:PROGRAM FILES\SPORTS INTERACTIVE\FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008\fm.exe is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try Installing The Program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support".

it is however designed to run on windows as i had it installed for months before i uninstalled it this evening.

And Neji: i don't know where the installation logs are?.

Archived