He just never improved that much

I_am

Theo Walcot

Im in my 5th season and theo walcot still looks like a player i wouldnt buy

dont get me wrong he is ok.. but if i had the choice to fork out 15 mill for him i wouldnt touch him .. yet i just cant let him go.. maybe cause im a fan in real life

is this the same for everyone or has theo walcott become a world class player

walcott did impress in the first seaon playing 7.35, scoring 8 goals , 10 assists .. i played him as in inside forward

at the moment i play him as a attacking winger.. got 20 league games last season but i got Di Maria and Nasri and they are both pretty good

tempted to sell him

Personally I think this is accurate and that he will always flatter to deceive a bit, he's always worked best for me with my tactics as a poacher using his raw pace to beat the offside trap but his finishing is not that great. If you can train him to go round the keeper he'll get 25 a season though...

I don't honestly think in real life he will be this 'amazing' player i don't think he's that technically gifted and makes poor decisions to. I think he's just an incredibly fast player and can score the occassional goal is all. So i think the game has him depicted about right this is my own opinion of course before every Arsenal fan comes at me telling me i'm wrong.

This value calculation is hard to understand. Just for being on a big team and getting big wages rises ones value to above 20million yet a player with several stats above 16 only has a value of 6.5 million... I thought it was calculated on how good you are...

This is something I noticed as well. A lot of my players got a huge bump in value just because their wages rose when they hit La Liga. I hadn't even played a new game yet, and their stats hadn't changed that much. I have a wonderkid I signed two years ago and have been training (who is passively being a whiny little brat claiming my team isn't good enough and he wants to move to bigger and better things, lawl)... his value jumped 2M just by being promoted to La Liga. His stats are pretty huge, a ton of 16+ and he's 20... I understand it should play a part, but it seems like it's the only thing being taken into account.

Archived