and now newcaste i dislike you

Ok im Man City. Unbeaten only Liverpool and Arsenal have a better record and thats because of a simple draw.

I have a game to newcastle in the cup,. Chelsea is next so i decide maybe ill let some of the players who are returning from injury get a game and those who are on the fringes.

Game start Toure sent off. Burton scores. Fair enough. Mexes is later sent off. I finish the game with 6 YES 6 players on the park because 3 are strechered off and 1 is still hobbling. Yellows to Newcastle - 0.

So i now have to face Chelsea missing 2 key midfeilders, my 2 centre backs are suspended, My second string striker is injured, and the player who was comming back is back out for 6 weeks.

Dirty hackers. And alls i got in the press conferance was that was a fine performance by Barton, what was your view on it.

SI allow us to please have digs at refereeing performances and tactics by opponents./

Well in a press conference you can complain about a ref but if you didnt here, they can't of been controversial. You must of deserved them

and I believe in post match interaction with the opposing manager, there is an option to say you were less than impressed with their tactics.

how do u save games these days??

And the first was deserved, and the second was a second dodgy yellow card iirc.

Its not the cards that bother me although out disapline has been great all season, its more the injuries and the fact that they where all due to a bad or late challenge and no newcastle players had been booked.

Archived