How to force out assistant manager

If you genuinely want this new man as your Assistant Manager and can't release him [the current Ass Man], offer him a job as 1st team coach with the maximum wages you can for the shortest contract you can. Hopefully that'll work.

Sounds like you may be stuck with him :(

You may still be able to offer the new man a job of Assistant Manager! I've been to many clubs where they have 2 Ass Men. Try offering him the Assistant Manager contract [the new guy] to see if the board allow it.

Sounds like you may be stuck with him :(

You may still be able to offer the new man a job of Assistant Manager! I've been to many clubs where they have 2 Ass Men. Try offering him the Assistant Manager contract [the new guy] to see if the board allow it.

tried that already, board says 1 is enough :(

Ah... I see :(

Seems to be a lost cause mate. How long is his contract for?

As a side note... if you are really desperate, you could always add another manager at another club and sign him for the new club. Of course this is blatant and utter cheating and you don't have to even consider it if you are a purest, I'm only offering the idea as a last resort if you are truly desperate.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't do it myself, but people can play the game as they wish as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, go for it if you want! If it makes the game more enjoyable for you and much less frustrating then do whatever the hell you want.

The definition of 'game' does include the word 'fun' after all. Do what makes it fun for you. you won't find me judging you :thup::)

*and what ftg87 said, btw

If you don't mind using it, I think you can alter his contract via FMRTE to run out in a day or two, then just don't renew the contract

Whats FMRTE?

How can I do this?

Can you please explain?

BTW, I just took over Man City and offered the guy 45000 a week, for 1 year with a 2.5m signing on fee.

On the contract stages it he said "He is happy at the club"...

HMMM lets see if he accepts or not.

The reason I want him out, is I now have a coach who is almost 20 on every stat, and almost top on Assistant Manager, Physion, Coach, Goaldkeeping Coach, Youth Coach. HE IS JUST SICK

THAT IS THE BEST PROGRAM I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Thanks a lot!

It is good, but it can also spoil your game as you get too tempted to use it all the time :D

I haven't touched FMRTE at all this year and I don't plan on doing it (Unless something very annoying is happening like with the OP)

Archived