manigerial discipline?? help!!

im liverpool, first in the league on goal difference at february, still in the CL, FA cup and league cup, all my players morales are very good apart from the fact they all have sllight concerns and when i look it says "worried about the lack of manigerial discipline at the club"

what the hell does that mean and how do i fix it!?

im liverpool, first in the league on goal difference at february, still in the CL, FA cup and league cup, all my players morales are very good apart from the fact they all have sllight concerns and when i look it says "worried about the lack of manigerial discipline at the club"

It just means that when somebody gets sent off you need to fine them. It seems to be if you dont fine them then you get the slight concerns issue. The only annoying thing with that is that if you appeal a sending off then you cant fine which means you get the slight concerns issue. Very annoying really something SI should sort out

The game is so unrealistic!! :p

It just means that when somebody gets sent off you need to fine them. It seems to be if you dont fine them then you get the slight concerns issue. The only annoying thing with that is that if you appeal a sending off then you cant fine which means you get the slight concerns issue. Very annoying really something SI should sort out

Agreed watford. I might want to appeal because I really need the player for the next game but that doesn't mean I don't want to fine him as well!

Agreed but its almost impossible to tell if you should appeal or not! For instance Matt Dawson got sent off for me and the text on the match read "that looked like a dive, is that an unfair dismissal?" So i appealed, my appeal got turned down and my squad are unhappy at the lack of discipline. Its one area of FM that is really lacking in that you cant ever tell if sendings off are harsh. Offside goals etc its possible by slowing the match down but not sending offs.

I'm usually kind of lenient with my players as I want them to play aggresive and behave as a-holes on the pitch. After the fourth or fifth (starting to lose count) red card of the season my captain and a bunch of other players started to worry about the lack of managerial discipline. A couple of red cards later almost my entire squad had joined the moaning so I had to deal with it. First game of the next season my central defender sent Vidic to the floor with a well aimed elbow and instead of the usual pat on the back i fined him two weeks wages and told the media he would not play for a while. Now everbody, including the fined CB, is happy...

Archived