Same Champions League Bug hits me again!

Won the first leg against Manchester United 3-2 in the Quarter finals (Bizarrly with all my south american stars on International duty).

Ive just lost the second leg 6-2, and the Manchester United side is full of 30 year olds and players of the calibur of James Milner. No Wayne Rooney and no Nemanja Vidic either.

I did everything the same as I have in previous rounds, but i've been knocked out simply because it's Man Utd. It's equally as bad as when I was beaten by Porto 6-0. Big team, automatically going to score and win.

I tried to contain them and play defensively and tried to counter attack, and nothing seemed to work. I feel cheated by the computer yet again. Second time i've had a mauling like that and none of my scorers (One with 44 goals in 38 games btw) couldn't even muster a goal. My entire team got ratings of 4.5 to 6 ratings.

Disappointed with SI, more I play this game the more the bugs stand out, and it's becoming less and less enjoyable for me.

My tactics are fine, the AI is so badly flawed that it pre-determines that i'm going to lose before I even jump in. I can outplay the team at my ground with ease, conceed a couple cheap goals because the AI thinks it'll balance the game out, then get crushed at their ground.

It happens to me only in the latter stages of the compeition and only when I get the first leg at home. If I manage a comfortable win at home, I pretty much know before I even start the second leg that i'm either going to get outplayed for the entire 90 minutes and lose or lose big time and not progress at all.

It's a bug, and I refuse to believe it's my tactics. Looking at the forum over the last few days now, i'm not the only one having numerous problems with the game. It desperately needs a patch and fast.

if it was a bug everyone would get it, im in my 4th season and have not had this once, i use 3 different tactics away from home nd dont have anywhere near the results your getting

upload your home and away tactics, id be glad to have a look and give you some pointers as to where you are going wrong

I don't have home and away tactics - and that's where this game is going wrong. The emphasis put on them in this game is bordering on the ridiculous.

I'll happily change the mentality of the team depending how the games going and i'll change personel to suit who i'm playing against, but i'm not going to change my formation and alter my footballing philosophies just to stop getting a 6-2 hammering.

That's only part of the problem. Bugs like consistent 30 yard long range piledrivers and the AI's ability to hit the back of the net when 1 on 1 with my keeper add to the frustration. My striker with a finishing of 18 and a goal record of 44 goals in 38 games can't score for crap in these specific matches but their attacking mid with a finishing and composure of 13 can score a hat trick with just 4 shots on goal?

No. It's pathetic.

how on earth is it rediculous that you would have home and away tactics, pretty much all teams use this, especially in europe as you are coming up against a different style of play. So your striker goes missing in big games? there is a hidden stat on 'big game matches' so your striker may not have a high number in this stat, also to add finishing doesnt mean he is a top goal scored, 4 or 5 stats work together to give him a 'goal scoring' stat. who is the player you are referring to here?

It's a bug, and I refuse to believe it's my tactics. Looking at the forum over the last few days now, i'm not the only one having numerous problems with the game. It desperately needs a patch and fast.

It's not a bug, and the forum is calmer than it has been since CM0102 quite frankly, which to me suggests a lack of major issues.

Stop exaggerating.

Archived