Ridicolous Decisions...

Okay so this just enfuriates me. I'm Notts County at the moment and after a promotion I'm in League One. Anyway I'm against relegated Barnsley and 2-1 down in the 89th minute they attack the ball goes to my goalkeeper. All of the players are either attacking right or in the box from the defending so what does he do? he kicks it directly out of play. Why? to quote the commentary he was "playing it safe" with 1 minute + ET to go losing?!?

Anyone else had these infuriating things happen?

I think its more of a graphical glitch. Were you watching in 3-d? A lot of the problem is with the 2-d, your imagination could counteract what you see to make a reasonable explanation for it whereas in 3-d its all there to see.

Apparently Ray Houghton has been helping the development of this and pointing out if things look realistic or not. I think SI should sack him and hire me for pointers :D

That always happens to me - fullbacks kicking the ball out for an opposing corner when there is nobody even near them/ goalies kicking the ballout for a throw when there are both center backs just meters away!!!

To say its the view you are using is bullsh!t! SI have done something with the players actions this time around which is a massive backward step from FM09. Give it a month or two and there will be a patch to sort it because I'm sure WE are currently undertacking the beta test.

I've just this minute had a defender kick the ball out just wide of the goal for a corner. The games currently at 0-0 and the opponents are playing with no forwards after receiving 2 red cards - so there was no fcuking danger, no fcuking players near him ......... we should be pushing on to get a winner not giving the other teams free corners!!!!!!!!

I'd love it if SI gave an option to either buy a full copy of the new game or a patch, containing new featues outside of the match engine, to strap onto the previous game (so I could carry on with FM09 but with the new off field features)

EDIT - the same player has done exactly the same thing ...... then goes and scores an own goal from the corner!!!!!!!!!! FFSSDDSDFGDFFHFDGNFGNGKFKAJASJSHJNDFJNDFJNFSJNSDJGJSGJSDJDFSJJJRRRRRRRARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG I hate this game!!!!!!

Archived