Manage Subscriptions Problem

I added a shortlist from MiniScout and bid on a couple of players and then deleted the shortlists so they are empty, but under manage subscriptions I have 13,000 players listed and all of them are ticked for contract and transfers.

I am now getting around 50 new messages a day and it is really starting to pee me off, I unticked quite a few but everytime I move the screen down it freezes for about 30 seconds, this is really annoying and wondered if there is anything I can do about it or anything SI can comment on because on 09 as soon as you deleted the players from your shortlist they wouldnt appear in your transfer news again.

Any Help?

• SI Staff
I added a shortlist from MiniScout and bid on a couple of players and then deleted the shortlists so they are empty, but under manage subscriptions I have 13,000 players listed and all of them are ticked for contract and transfers.

I am now getting around 50 new messages a day and it is really starting to pee me off, I unticked quite a few but everytime I move the screen down it freezes for about 30 seconds, this is really annoying and wondered if there is anything I can do about it or anything SI can comment on because on 09 as soon as you deleted the players from your shortlist they wouldnt appear in your transfer news again.

Any Help?

If you could post this in our bugs forum here, we should be able to help:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157

If you could detail the exact steps that you took which produced this problem, our QA team should be in a position to reproduce it in-house and ensure that it is logged on our bug-tracking system and fixed for you. Hope that helps.

yah this is a constant problem. It automatically adds players to the subscriptions. if I have a player in a shortlist I do not need to be subscribed to him. I don't even know why there is player subscriptions, especially if its auto. My game has been very very laggy cause of these subscriptions. its annoying.

• SI Staff

When you shortlist a player you are automatically subsribed to that player so that you get news about that player. However, what should be happening is that if you make the shortlist inactive (using Manage Shortlists), you should be unsubscribed to the players on the inactive shortlist. This enables people to choose which players they are actively interested in (news) and those which they just want to have shortlisted.

That unforunately isn't happening correctly in 10.1 and the fix for this is in the next patch.

I had some people on my shortlist and had it set as active, but when i went to check it at a later time people i would have liked to sign had all gone to other clubs already, Luis Suarez - Chelsea , Andreas Beck - Liverpool etc. It never said anything about any of this in my news, Am i doing something wrong?

I had some people on my shortlist and had it set as active, but when i went to check it at a later time people i would have liked to sign had all gone to other clubs already, Luis Suarez - Chelsea , Andreas Beck - Liverpool etc. It never said anything about any of this in my news, Am i doing something wrong?

Same here I missed out on lots of my targets going for low prices, I can understand that sometimes transfer bids are kept quiet but surely I should have a news message when they actually transfered teams?

The whole subscriptions thing is bugged.

I noticed last night that a player I had on my shortlist had signed to Werder, yet I received no news or mails in my inbox about it.

I checked my subscriptions, and even though I had circa 20 players on my shortlist, only 6 where in my subscriptions, one of whom I had signed on loan weeks prior and as such had been removed from my shortlist as he is now at the club.

The only way I could sort this was to remove all players from my shortlist and then re-add each one and check that they were adding to the subscriptions after each one.

But I still can't get rid of the one I'm subscribed to whose on loan at the club ?

-Mic

Archived