People whining about tactics

I hate people QQ'ing about tactics not working no matter what. blah blah

I have been playing Fm series since 2000

First of all you need to know about your players very well to create a tactic.

Like If you have great wing players and are going to use them with your tactic & at the right place just keep and if you aren't going to use them just sell them and get a player for your tactic you are going to use. I have been playing FM10 for like a week now and you can't just expect to play with the same tactic or use other peoples tactics to win all the time. The ones in (Tactics & Training Tips) You have to check your opponent's tactic as well and how they play, what kind of game style they use, who is their target man and all that. so again... you can not! win all of your games with only 1 tactic, get over it. Being a manager isn't really that easy is it?

lol tactics are easy theres a bloody step by step guide telling you how to set it up.

If you can't do your own there are actualy pre-determined tactics in the game which work fine anyway

I know but people still cry like a baby.

"OMG FM10 DEFENCE IS BROKEN, I ALWAYS LOSE"

Quit crying, go play pikachu or something.

I hate people QQ'ing about tactics not working no matter what. blah blah

I have been playing Fm series since 2000

First of all you need to know about your players very well to create a tactic.

Like If you have great wing players and are going to use them with your tactic & at the right place just keep and if you aren't going to use them just sell them and get a player for your tactic you are going to use. I have been playing FM10 for like a week now and you can't just expect to play with the same tactic or use other peoples tactics to win all the time. The ones in (Tactics & Training Tips) You have to check your opponent's tactic as well and how they play, what kind of game style they use, who is their target man and all that. so again... you can not! win all of your games with only 1 tactic, get over it. Being a manager isn't really that easy is it?

LOL I think you may be being a little harsh, but all the early indications are that the new tactical wizard should give success back to the football minded. Am a little disappointed that there has been little what I would call proper tactical debate in the last week, just whinges (as you say) and people trying to promote "supertactics". Maybe in a month or 2 all will become clear & simple. My experience so far in FM10 is OK - no complaints.

I think maybe one tactic can be the basis for success - its the considered amendments to it that make all the difference. - that is my so far unproven assumption though!

So crying about the game is bad but crying about people crying is good? Im confused.

I am not crying about people crying, I am just trying to tell them they should stop crying about tactics because they just want to be lazy, use the pre-made tactics in the forums and win all of their games.

Where is the fun part if you are just going to go find a magical tactic from forums, do nothing but watch your team winning every of their game? which is not going to happen.

I am not crying about people crying, I am just trying to tell them they should stop crying about tactics because they just want to be lazy, use the pre-made tactics in the forums and win all of their games.

Where is the fun part if you are just going to go find a magical tactic from forums, do nothing but watch your team winning every of their game? which is not going to happen.

Each to their own mate. I dont like cheating myself, but people but the game for different reasons. Some wanna create a new team all together, some want to give Darlington 50 million to spend and some just wanna cheat.

I stay well clear of these tactics sites because I know the illusion will crack even more if I go to those places. For me ignorance is the best, because when you understand game mechanics then games will forever be ruined for you to some degree as it is. I dont want it ruined even further personally.

LOL I think you may be being a little harsh, but all the early indications are that the new tactical wizard should give success back to the football minded. Am a little disappointed that there has been little what I would call proper tactical debate in the last week, just whinges (as you say) and people trying to promote "supertactics". Maybe in a month or 2 all will become clear & simple. My experience so far in FM10 is OK - no complaints.

I think maybe one tactic can be the basis for success - its the considered amendments to it that make all the difference. - that is my so far unproven assumption though!

I think you got what i tried to explain there.

and yeah maybe there will be a tweaked tactic if someone can find a bug like last year and everyone will be having fun using it

Each to their own mate. I dont like cheating myself, but people but the game for different reasons. Some wanna create a new team all together, some want to give Darlington 50 million to spend and some just wanna cheat.

I stay well clear of these tactics sites because I know the illusion will crack even more if I go to those places. For me ignorance is the best, because when you understand game mechanics then games will forever be ruined for you to some degree as it is. I dont want it ruined even further personally.

Why buy the game if you are going to cheat anyways. lol

It will be like " click continue" play your match , result = win " click tongue and do this until you get bored.

But yeah like you said i guess people buy the game for different reasons, whatever floats their boat.

I was just saying there isn't only one magical tactic, no biggie (:

Why do S.I ship the game with an EDITOR? Because some people have fun in their own way. You cant tell me you have never ever started a game before by giving your team a little extra cash. I think everyone has abused the editor to some degree.

Aside for the fan update my latest FM08 carrer is free of unfair data changes, because at the minute Im having the best fun that way.

Its all about fun. I agree it seems pointless, but hey whatever keeps people having fun.

You know what I hate is people who whinge about people who whinge, if someone has purchased a game out of their own money wants to have a little moan as long as it's constructive and not a rant then they are entitled to. As for using other people tactics is cheating then i supposed 99% of real managers are cheats as well seen as most of them copy form one another.

Archived