Editor Bugs

Hi.

I'm an extensive editor user and i have some projects that i am developing. Because of that, and because i would like to set some dates to my projects i would like to know if the serious bugs that were found on the editor (or the game) are going to be repaired in a unscheduled patch or if we gonna have to wait till December for the bugs to be fixed. It's hard for me, to have the structure of the new leagues ready and cant advance on the update without knowing if the bugs are gonna be fixed soon or not.

Besides that, wouldn't be easy if the known issues founded on the editor would be posted in a sticky post in the editor bugs section to avoid unnecessary posts on the forum? (and to tel if the bug is already fixed or not)

I'll be waiting for some feedback.

Besides that, wouldn't be easy if the known issues founded on the editor would be posted in a sticky post in the editor bugs section to avoid unnecessary posts on the forum? (and to tel if the bug is already fixed or not)

I'll be waiting for some feedback.

What bugs? Cant say that i've noticed anything about bugs in the fm10 editor

If you have posted the issues you have found in the Bugs forum, then they will be under review. There will be no information about when the next patch will be released till a full evaluation of the game and test/bug reports has been carried out and I suspect that this will not take place till the game has been fully circulated.

Making Board Changes has problems, whoever u put in as a replacement ie. Chairman, then shows them having a wages and contract. If you take them off again, they still show on the staff list on the game. Similiar problems occur with Managers as well.

If you have posted the issues you have found in the Bugs forum, then they will be under review. There will be no information about when the next patch will be released till a full evaluation of the game and test/bug reports has been carried out and I suspect that this will not take place till the game has been fully circulated.

What about the suggestion made on the first post? (creating the sticky list)

Archived