Stop Complaining

Why are people complaining so much, this is by far the best FM game and I for one am extremely happy I bought it. For people to say "this is rubbish" or "it doesnt work", their was a demo released before the full version so you could test it out, just because you PC/Mac has problems running the game isnt SI's fault or problem so get over it.

Their is always going to be bugs that pop up but none of them stop you from playing the game, and the new protection system is so much better than the terrible activation issues from FM09 so how can anyone complain. If you have a bug then post it in the Bugs forum but have a little gratitude to SI for all the hours of work they put in to provide you with the best management game out there.

SI RULES :thup:

I BOUGHT FM10 ON RELEASE DAY AND HAVE PLAYED IT NON STOP AND I DONT HAVE ANY REGRETS.

I agree, to a point, but people do have the right to complain if the game doesn't work and their computers are up to the spec required. Been seemingly a lot of threads where people simply cannot get the game to run, even though they comfortably have the required specifications. And not everyone is computer-savvy enough to just know how to update drivers, increase RAM, etc, in order to play their favourite game.

I'm with you inasmuch as there are plenty of complaining posters who clearly just haven't cracked the right tactic yet, and are blaming the game for their dismal run of form. But it's slightly irksome to see so many threads where people with a genuine complaint/problem are shouted down from the off by those who claim to know better, or rather simply have a system that copes with the game with no errors, crashes or issues.

Why are people complaining so much, this is by far the best FM game and I for one am extremely happy I bought it. For people to say "this is rubbish" or "it doesnt work", their was a demo released before the full version so you could test it out, just because you PC/Mac has problems running the game isnt SI's fault or problem so get over it.

Their is always going to be bugs that pop up but none of them stop you from playing the game, and the new protection system is so much better than the terrible activation issues from FM09 so how can anyone complain. If you have a bug then post it in the Bugs forum but have a little gratitude to SI for all the hours of work they put in to provide you with the best management game out there.

SI RULES :thup:

I BOUGHT FM10 ON RELEASE DAY AND HAVE PLAYED IT NON STOP AND I DONT HAVE ANY REGRETS.

:mad: Maybe because not everyone is lucky like you and really have problems running the game!?

And yes i played the demo and it was perfect without any problems, but now i have bought it and i have processing times up to 20 minutes from day to day funny isn`t it?

But can you say me if you have a boxed version or purchased via digital download?

It seems that download versions from D2drive,Gamersgate and others have this problem

My old-fashioned ways, ingrained cynicism and crippling suspicion of anything I can't physically hold in my hands has kept me from ever paying £20+ to download a game. If I'm paying such money, I want to be able to hold the product. Such Victorian thinking seems to have possibly saved me a lot of hassle. Seen so many posters complaining about the downloaded efforts that I'm convinced that backwards is the new forwards.

My old-fashioned ways, ingrained cynicism and crippling suspicion of anything I can't physically hold in my hands has kept me from ever paying £20+ to download a game. If I'm paying such money, I want to be able to hold the product. Such Victorian thinking seems to have possibly saved me a lot of hassle. Seen so many posters complaining about the downloaded efforts that I'm convinced that backwards is the new forwards.

Amen to that. I vote we wear tailcoats and top-hats to celebrate our return to a more civilised age. I wish I could play FM 2010 using steam power on a machine invented by a fore-founder of the industrial age. :)

Perhaps because some of the issues we're having weren't present in the demo. The demo ran fine. I'm having to save my game weekly because it crashes so often now.

Besides, if people don't complain about things, things wouldn't improve as quickly as they do. As long as people do it in the right manner, why should anybody (including SI) have an issue with it?

But how can people flame SI when there are thousands upon thousands of people who are not having any problems and playing the game fine. You can say that its SI's fault but it could be caused by anything out of SI's control.

Amen to that. I vote we wear tailcoats and top-hats to celebrate our return to a more civilised age. I wish I could play FM 2010 using steam power on a machine invented by a fore-founder of the industrial age. :)

Didn't get Isambard Kingdom Brunel bitching on about the fact that his download was corrupt. He just lit another cigar and built the bloody bridge from scratch.

Archived