Has anyone else come across this bug?

At the start of the game, I tried to organise friendlies on available dates (10th, 26th, 28th July). The three teams concerned rejected my proposal. Subsequently I have tried to re-arrange friendlies on the same dates but with other teams, it now says the dates are unavailable despite the fact that the proposals were rejected as I said above.

Hey there, Whytecliffe, that's the first I've heard of anybody experiencing this problem in FM'10. It sounds like the workaround is, pick different dates for your friendlies; sorry.

However, it would be very useful if you could re-post this in the FM 2010 bugs Forum .. especially if you can keep a copy of your save game (somewhere in the July 1st-July 17th range) to upload - I imagine SI will need to look at your game in their debugger to see exactly what's gone wrong, and if you can provide that save it may be exactly what they need to solve the issue.

Having looked at the demo, there was no problem like this, so it seems that something changed for the patch has affected this.

This really is bugging me and whilst this may not seem a biggie to some, it's really annoying me. One of the first things I do is set up some extra pre-season friendlies and this takes an element of realism out of the game from day one.

No it never happened to me in 09. But it's happening to me now with single friendlies. I've just got to the stage where i've had so many rejections I now have no available dates in pre-season. I'm trying to post a screen print but do not seem to be allowed to post attachments.

Unfortunately, that want help if I want to arrange them with teams from certain divisions though or a certain amount

Well i think that's quite a fair amount of friendly games there.

The grey fields were always there as you need some time to rest (me thinking) try arranging a friendly league or a cup then you'll play 2 days in a row :)

The grey fields weren't there at the start of the game. All dates were available until friendly proposals were rejected. Anyway that's not really the point, nor is the amount of friendlies. The point is that this hasn't happened before in previous FM's nor in the demo. It seems there is a bug in the patch. I've posted in the bugs forum. I was just trying to see if anyone else was having this problem or not, or to see if anyone had come up with a work around.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also come across this bug in my current save. Would be interested to know how many others have. If I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled would the bug always remain or might it disappear?

Archived