7 years with no league as rangers!

Hi

It's been 7 seasons now since i last won the league as rangers, I have won the odd cup here and there in that 7 years and reached a few semi finals in the champions league and uefa cup, But still no league i've had a some great players in my team over the seasons but they all seem to get unhappy and end up wanting out.

I've now tried to clear most of the players of this team and tried to get in new players but i've already lost my first game of the season, I was planning on leaving rangers after i manged a back to back title win but right now i just cant see myself winning the league this season nor another with my squard

The board have confidence in me and i've been at rangers now for 11 years and have won two league titles to my time at rangers, But i think its time for a change i see no light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm wondering if anyone if they are prepared to admit has had such a problem? It's shocking i know!!

Ah yea, I'm playing fm2007

Cheers

Luke

Hi, Luke

Since FM10 has just been launched, I suspect that there will be few people still playing FM07 and the forums will be full of FM 10 queries, so you may not get much response. You could try some of the unofficial FM websites for help with 07.

I would certainly suggest that you move on and try another challenge

It has been a while since I've played FM07, but I'd suggest you to give new contracts in the beginning of each season and around christmas time to all the players you wish to keep. Players who have just signed a new contract will not want out, and if they have a new contract essentially all the, time they will stay with you as long as you want.

Archived