FM 10 on mac tiger?

Hello,

I'm considering buying the FM 10 but i have some doubts... On the mac requirements it says that minimum is mac leopard 10.5, it is possible to play it on tiger or do we need to wait a patch like they did for FM 09 ??

Tiger was also unsupported last year.. Anyway, the demo seemed to work fine on osx Tiger (played both versions) and I'm going to the store in an hour to pick the game up, so will probably be able to tell after that!

Last year however, it worked until we patched (and then the patch got re-patched so tiger users could play). Hopefully it will work first time around this year, but can only hope for that I suppose.

Or else I guess I'm off to buy a new laptop..

• 2 weeks later...

I got Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11. and Fm09 & 10 work well.

the only problem is the 3D match that I can't see proprely it goes like "freez screen shots" so I never enjoy the 3D yet. Also you can't have too many league playeble ( thanks to fm10 you got them stars to show you the speed).

But yeat it works but there is a few thing that won't work well. you ust have to get use to it or start saving to buy a new Mac (it's better to buy a new 1 than just upgrade the Os).

Archived