"hit back instantly"

I just want to get opinions from other people before I think about uploading pkms and whatnot.

Basically, I have a game with Blackburn started on the demo. I am 8 games in, including friendlies -I love the game so far, but something is worrying me.

Twice in my first league game against an Arsenal, and in a couple of friendlies, one team would score, and then the other would score either straight from kick off or within two minutes.

Now yes, I know, "a team is weakest after they have just scored" - but this is pushing it a bit too far. Are people noticing this fairly often, or is it just a freakish occurrence in my save game?

Now before I get the usual "its your tactics" drivel, which has already been banded about in an alarmingly large abundance since the demo was released - yes, some of it may be, but I have also benefited from this several times - ergo, the AI must also be flawed if it is a problem.

• Administrators

Honestly it's just bad luck. I've played countless matches on FM10 and can't think of many occasions where this has happened. You have no idea how tempted I am to say "It's your tactics!" :D

Can't say this has happened to me. I shouldn't imagine there's a tactical reason. Maybe God's punishing you for being Blackburn :p

Pff Si have punished me enough to begin with! What a horrible squad we have!

The only half decent players we have are all crocked too. If it weren't for the quite hilariously overrating of Kalinic, we'd have the worst squad in the league! :(

Archived